Who We Are
Bakkt is building an open, seamless global network to enable you to buy, sell, store and spend digital assets simply, safely and efficiently. Formed with the purpose of bringing trust, efficiency and commerce to digital assets, Bakkt seeks to develop open technology to connect existing market and merchant infrastructure to the blockchain.
The Growth and Retention Marketing Manager leads growth and engagement initiatives, upsell, cross-sell and lead educational campaigns throughout the year across email, direct mail, social, paid media and in-product channels. The ideal candidate is data-driven, highly analytical and results focused and will be tasked with designing, testing, executing and measuring multiple marketing initiatives simultaneously.
We are seeking a talented professional who thrives at the intersection of data analytics, product strategy, content creation and B2C marketing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and consumer product focused background with a hunger to launch new, innovative products and a grow user base from the ground up.
- Develop campaign performance metrics and the supporting growth marketing strategy that support Bakkt’s 2020 goals captured in the KPIs surrounding total number of users, active users (MAU/DAU) and revenue.
- Execute marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: develop campaign strategy, design experiments and drive execution of the campaign through analytics and reporting, including reginements to meet targets
- Support digital content creastion and creative direction for marketing campaigns and support the development of Bakkt’s master editorial calendar
- Deeply understand our primary customer segments - their needs, drivers for engagement and how to optimize such engagement.
- Understand, and refine, the customer lifecycle, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization by segment.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, business operations and design to form comprehensive views on product strategy and to meet ambitious growth targets
- Investigate and test new channels for communication with our existing customers; monitor the health and engagement over time of audience segments within our database and own outbound lead generation targeting defined audience segments
- Lead marketing analytics reporting, dashboard creation and impact measurement of each campaign; leverage these insights to develop techniques to scale. Regularlty report performance and results to key stakeholders.
- 7+ years B2C and/or B2B experience in demand generation or lead generation for a technology company, ideally in sales or growth marketing
- Strong expertise in digital advertising, social media marketing, content creation and audience segmentation
- Strong proficiency in SQL, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and marketing automation software (e.g. Marketo, AdRoll, etc.) along with strong data analytics skills
- Experience defining the consumer acquisition funnel and translating its implications on marketing strategy
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate impact and analytical significance, and to provide necessary context
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionEngineeringInformation TechnologyProduct Management
IndustriesInternetComputer SoftwareFinancial Services
Duration: Full Time